Rutherglen Bowling Club was established in 1861 in Greenhill Road, Rutherglen. In 1900 it was decided that new greens were required and a limited company was formed to raise funds for this. The old greens closed on 4 October 1901 and the present greens were opened on 17 May 1902. The first President at the new greens was Provost Kirkwood. Rutherglen Bowling Club joined the Scottish Bowling Association [now Bowls Scotland] in 1892 and three years later in 1895 joined the GBA. We are a busy Club throughout the year with a monthly social and karaokes [Details on the Socials and Karaokes tabs]. During the playing season we have competitions on most Saturdays as well as our singles and pairs competitions which run throughout the season. Our season in generally from mid April to the first Saturday in October. New members are always welcome and if you are interested in joining please contact the Secretary [Details on home page]

Vice President

JIM MALLIN

President

JACK FERGUSON

Junior Vice President

FRANK McANENEY